Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ouch

Well I went to work out on Wednesday after picking ken up from work. My legs were still sore from the weekend but I could walk again (I think I had a reaction to my Physical therapy) anyways I decided not to do any legs at all so I did upper body. What happened next is what I believe happened but I have no real proof. I did this exersize that you put weight on the system and then twist the upper half of your body while standing up. I stopped that exersize before I was done because of pain in my leg and took ken to the rest of the machines he wanted to do. I told him I could not walk down the stairs so we took the elevator and went to the change room. When I took my shoes and socks off my ankle was super swollen. We skipped the hot tub and headed off to the imediate care clinic. They exrayed and I have one maybe 2 breaks in the ankle. So I got an air cast and a referal to a bone doctor next week. Its rather odd because it does ache and such but there is no real pain unless I accidently move it one certian way. So now I am hobbling around like a fool on crutches. What a pain. Today we went to get some groceries and I got to drive those funky carts at walmart.

No comments: