Monday, June 22, 2009

My ghost has visited again.

Well this is the latests in a string of odd happenings around this house. When we first moved in here we went grocery shopping and bouoght a ton of food. As always Ken carried in all the bags while I unpacked. When I had everything unpacked I noticed there was a number of items I had purchased that were missing. I thought this was odd and asked Ken if he had brought everything in. He assured me he had. I moved the bags around and even shoved all the bags into one bag, I had not missed any in the sea of bags. I went outside to recheck the van and nothing was in it. I came back into the house and there were 4 bags of groceries sitting on the kitchen floor. I asked Ken where he had found them and he denied having put them there. Either he was pulling my leg ot the bags walked in on thier own. Rather odd.



Next my inlaws were over visiting and had left the previous day, my ferrets were playing in a plastic bag from the pharmacy I think it was. when I went to lift Finn out of the bag I noticed a photo in there. No one I had ever seen before. Thinking my inlaws may have dropped it I send them a scan of the photo and they had never seen it before. I suppose the ferrets could have found the photo somewhere in the room. Who knows.

Then sitting in the middle of the living room with no dirt on it, and crumbling to the touch there was a collar. I blogged about the collar on December 10 and December 11th. If you want to read the whole story behind that.

Which brings us to today. I had been looking for the bottle of Pet Calm because I wanted to cut Corky's nails. I could not find it anywhere. I looked on my bed side table. I looked on the kitchen counter, on the fridge, in the kitchen window, on and around my desk. Nothing. After 2 days of looking I was ready to say to heck with it and just buy more. Its onl y $9 a bottle after all. Well I walked back up to my computer to do something and low and behold there is the bottle sitting in a spot on my desk it could not have been missed previously. I normally eat at the computer and it was sitting exactly where I put my dish. You would think I would have noticed it if it had been there all the time. A bit odd

Ken thinks I am nuts. I am begining to wonder myself.

No comments: